Tuesday, March 9, 2010

AmadxLuci - better rp

A picture I drew from today roleplay at the chatroom. This was at the very very last part of the roleplay when Amadeus and Lucinda fell asleep together. Man, I need to get better with roleplay. I really suck at it, but i'm trying my best >_>

btw, I totally forgot to draw the other hand of Amadeus around Lucinda, Ah ha ha, I failed! I also discover that Amadeus need better wardrobe. Like, the clothes I drew for default was mainly for school purpose and battle rp. It was never meant to be wore as street clothes. Bah, I'll make more char design for Amadeus later~

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwww~ IT LOOKS AWSOME~ and your rps are too ouob gets rid of the angst~ LOL


    (OTL I WANT TO KNOWS WHATS HAPPENING TO JESSSSSIIII ;A; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFFFF *loves all over the piccu <33*
    fff guess who |D *shot*

    Maaaan I wish my sketchblog was here instead of on my livejournal account XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggggggg, hey sleeping! FFFFFF-- *jump on youuu*

    ReplyDelete