Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10-10-2001 Sketchbook: Illustration and Doodle

First doodle I did in my sketchbook. I wanted to join this samurai fighting club on DeviantART. So I did some research for a character I design. I look at alot of Korean, Chinese, Japanese and weirdly, Spanish jewelry. I had fun~ All done with pen, fuck pencil! Also on the side, there's alot of cool illustration website you might wanna check up on~


Work in my illustration class. The theme was family portrait. Second round is illustration some article I read.

Some doodle I did when I was in class, lmfaoo~

Character design for some webcomic I was thinking of making, but it's still undecided



My Illustration teacher was doing some fountain ink demo. He then forced us to draw our classmate with fountain pen. I..... so wanted to sketch with pencil first, but my teacher said "be CONFIDENT with your markmaking" So I fucked everyone portrait, lmfaoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment